Pimples all over the body

Sir am getting pimples all over the body..mainly on chest ,back ,and forehead...and i am also facing acne scars .so please help me out to get my face somewhat beautiful and ok ..thank u sir

Doctor Answers (1) on Pimples all over the body

Dr. Rajdeep Bangalore | Dermatologist
Pimples are common in your age. With correct treatment by a dermatologist you will be able to get clear skin by 3 to 6 months. I generally start my patients on certain anti pimple creams and tablets will be needed if there are too many pimples all over the body. Once the pimples are under control I advise some sort of maintainence treatment to my patients which they can follow easily at home. Wash your face with an anti acne facewash that you get in general stores and see if that helps or else visit a dermatologist near you who will prescribe medication for your problem. If you take your treatment seriously you will have great results in 3 to 4 months and pimples will start decreasing by 2 to 4 weeks after starting treatment. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore