Pimple scars.
Hello.i am 23years old.I have very sensitive skin and  I have allergies too . I had pimples two months ago . there are no more pimples. But the scars are still on my face. And I have rashes besides my nose. I have oily skin. So what should I do to remove those scars and rashes?

Dr. Vignessh Raj

Hello. As u r telling pimples got controlled, u have to maintain ur skin to prevent it. Start using moisturizer and sunscreen regularly (3 times a day) . And for the scars we need to do procedures like lasers, peels, MDA , scar revision etc depending on the degree and type of scars. Thank you