Pimple problem
I tried accutane 20 mg for two times to cure pimples. It works till the time u take meds and for few more months. Took 20 mg for 2 years with 6 months gap. Now again pimples popped up after 6 months of accutane course. Now i am thinking of leaving them as it is. Is there any safe and permanent cure without any side effects. If i leave them they will make scars and crater on my face Please suggest..

Hi.... Wash problem areas with a gentle cleanser. Twice a day, use your hands to wash your face with a mild soap and warm water. ... Avoid irritants. You may want to avoid oily or greasy cosmetics, sunscreens, hairstyling products or acne concealers. Use products labeled water-based or noncomedogenic, which means they are less likely to cause acne....