Pimple marks

Hi doctor I want to ask that I am having very much pimple and its marks on my face what can I do to remove it
views-icons 37 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Pimple marks

doctor profile image
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
these are acne scars... can involve textural change in the superficial and deep dermis, and can also be associated with erythema, and less often, pigmentary change.
In general, treatment of acne scarring is a multistep procedure. First,
examination of  is necessary to classify the subtypes of
scarring that are present. Then, the patient´s primary concerns are
elicited, and the patient is offered a menu of procedures that may
address the various components of the scarring can be removed by using chemical and mechanical peeling,filling procedures and also by laser treatment...consult good dermatologist they will examine and explain in detail
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?