Pimple became big
Dear sir, for my daughter few day ago mosquito bite and became small pimple known it has spread to big wound I don't know what to do any please suggest me.

Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 26 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi madam It seems she is allergic to bites & stings. One more reason may be that it may not be the mosquito bite, in the 1st place. It may be something else. As, usually mosquito bites will not become a wound. I advise you to consult me, along with your daughter. So that we can diagnose what it is & treat it properly
Dr. Krishna Bhat
Ayurveda 7 yrs exp Bangalore

no need of worry , it need external application for few days.  u contact 9738271445 this no for details.