Pimple and dark spot
I have a huge problem regarding this pimples. Its creat lots of spots in my face . I have my marriage in February and its affecting in my confidence level. Please help me out from this . I want to get treatment for that . I stay in belgharia kolkata want nearest consultant .

Dr. Rasya Dixit

Hi You seem to be having adult acne. You need treatment with oral antibiotics and retinoids. You will surely benefit from simple medical procedures such as chemical peels. Please contact a dermatologist who can examine you and prescribe the appropriate skin care products and services. Use a salicylic acid face wash twice a day. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables and drink plenty of water. Exercise regularly and avoid junk food. Avoid picking at your pimples to minimise scarring.