Pimple and dark spot
I have a huge problem regarding this pimples. Its creat lots of spots in my face . I have my marriage in February and its affecting in my confidence level. Please help me out from this . I want to get treatment for that . I stay in belgharia kolkata want nearest consultant .
137 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rasya Dixit
Dermatologist 14 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

Hi You seem to be having adult acne. You need treatment with oral antibiotics and retinoids. You will surely benefit from simple medical procedures such as chemical peels. Please contact a dermatologist who can examine you and prescribe the appropriate skin care products and services. Use a salicylic acid face wash twice a day. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables and drink plenty of water. Exercise regularly and avoid junk food. Avoid picking at your pimples to minimise scarring.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.