Piles related issue

I was suffering from piles and undergone operation last month but still I loose blood every morning while I go for toilet. How long does it takes to heal completely? Should I follow any diet?

Increase your fiber intake. Adding fiber to your diet increases the weight of your stool and speeds its passage  through your intestines. Slowly begin to eat more fresh fruits and vegetables each day. Choose whole-grain breads and cereals. Several types of laxatives exist. Each works somewhat differently to make it easier to have a bowel movements and prevents the recurrence of piles....
Harisha N L

Add fiber to your diet. Eating about 25 to 30 grams of fiber a day can help keep stools soft and improve healing. Fiber-rich foods include fruits, vegetables, nuts and whole grains. You also can take a fiber supplement. Adding fiber may cause gas and bloating, so increase your intake gradually. Drink adequate fluids. Fluids help prevent constipation...with above be in a regular fallow up with your treating surgeon he will guide you further...for present complaints Consult your surgeon once he will do the needful.