Piles problem
My wife is facing Problem of pile.. From last 2 days she is facing this problem. In this blood is also coming out from that place. She feels sick from today evening even legs are paining. What should i give her for eating so that she will feels good and also tell me which medicine should i give immedietly for feeling good?? -Chetan

Hello there.... Use topical treatments. Apply an over-the-counter hemorrhoid cream or suppository.... Soak regularly in a warm bath or sitz bath. Soak your anal area in plain warm water 10 to 15 minutes two to three times a day.... Apply cold. Apply ice packs or cold compresses on your anus to relieve swelling. With these treatments, hemorrhoid symptoms often go away within a week. See your doctor if you don't get relief in a week, or sooner if you have severe pain or bleeding. Consult surgeon....