Piles problem
I am suffering a piles problem I need some tablets to cure it. Please recommend me a good tablets to cure.

Dr. Amisha Mirchandani
Homeopath 6 yrs exp Thane

Hello I understand your concerns We have many good homeopathic medicines for haemorroids or piles to treat it completely from the root itself without any harmful sideeffects that are part of conventional medicines Please contact me directly or ask me at dramisha.com Online consultation and medicines at your doorstep also available nationally and internationally also Warm regards Dr Amisha Mirchandani
Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi First you need to know whether it is hemorrhoids or fissure in ano.... kindly get yourself examined with general surgeon to know the grade and extent of condition.. accordingly we can say if it can be managed conservatively or not..