Piles problem

I am suffering a piles problem I need some tablets to cure it. Please recommend me a good tablets to cure.
views-icons 123 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rashmi T V
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi First you need to know whether it is hemorrhoids or fissure in ano.... kindly get yourself examined with general surgeon to know the grade and extent of condition.. accordingly we can say if it can be managed conservatively or not..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?