Piles h mujhe

Pain itching for all time when I am sitting on table and latrin please help me what can I do ..pain is so high

Doctor Answers (1) on Piles h mujhe

Vimal Kumar Chennai | General Physician
Dear friend, as you are having pain while passing stools it is suggestive of "fissure". the main reason is constipation.Pls follow my suggestions. 1) Take warm water in a tub.Add some salt and 15 ml dettol. Sit in the water for 15 mins twice daily. 2) Take a fibre and protein rich diet ( Greens, Egg white, milk, fruits and nuts). 3) pls DO NOT EAT NON VEG 4) Take the following medication for 5 days a) Tab. Augmentin 625 mg 1-1-1 b) Tab.Pan 40(before food) 1-0-1 c) Cap.Bifilac 1-1-1 d) Diltigesic gel for L/A pls show this to a pharmacist He will guide you. If you still have the symptoms after following all this regularly pls consult a general surgeon near you. hope this helps.regards.