Pigmentation

What is a NMP peel,? My docter has suggested that I shoukd go for it as the pigmentation on my forehead is so deep and would helo in elimating the pigmentation

Doctor Answers (2) on Pigmentation

There is no need for chemical peel . U will get good results with ayurveda medicines.  They help in detoxification of blood and gives glow to skin texture.
U should avoid spicy fried and oily food items
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi, Generally, fair-skinned and light-haired patients are better candidates for chemical peels. If you have darker skin, you may also have good results, depending upon the type of problem being treated. But you also may be more likely to have an uneven skin tone after the procedure.

Skin sags, bulges, and more severe wrinkles do not respond well to chemical peels. They may need other kinds of cosmetic surgical procedures, such as laser resurfacing,  a facelift, brow lift, eyelid lift, or soft tissue filler (collagen or fat). A dermatologic surgeon can help determine the most appropriate type of treatment for you.