Pigmentation scars face
I have pigmentation scar on my face, how it can be remove by cream or wash. My age is 35 female working.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Firstly its important to assess the cause of pigmentation. You'll need skin lightening creams for a specified duration to reduce the marks , and this could also be dealt with chemical peeling. Also you must use a sunscreen to prevent darkening of the spots. For actual scars, creams may not work n you may need procedures like microneedling, microneedling rf, fractional lasers, prp or a combination of these. . Hope this helps. Warm regards.
Send in your pictures if you need further assistance. Or see a dermatologist near you and discuss the same with him