Pigmentation on leg paw

I was suffering from ashthama before a decade. Now it is completely cured but have noticed that paw of legs have dark pink spots (Pigmentation) due to medicines taken during those days. I am not sure root cause of it but have strong feeling that it is due to ashthalin pump used during those days. I would appreciate if some one suggest me medicine to remove this pigmentation.

Dr. Meeta Desai
Dermatologist 16 yrs exp Vadodara

Hi,seems you are talking about vascular changes.it may be schambergs disease.yes it can be cured but complete history of drugs and lifestyle is needed.try to see a dermatologist.
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. Greetings. I am sorry, I am unable to understand your questions and would need assistance with your photo graphs for diagnosis of your condition. Also send in details of past medication or prescription or diagnosis made for the skin condition - if any. Kindly send in the details requested on follow up messaging or You could alternatively see a qualified dermatologist near you. Hope this helps.