Pigmentation

Iam suffering from hyper pigmentation problem for 8years...now it has been increased..please prescribe me some effective remedies..and also iam suffering from drandruff problem because of tis i have hairfall problem..please please help me.

Doctor Answers (2) on Pigmentation

Dr. Divyasri Bangalore | Ayurveda
Which part of d body u hav hyperpigmentation? Is it only on one part or whole body. It may be related to ur lifestyle. Depending on these details treatment can be decided. Regarding ur dandruff U shud get it checked whether it is dandruff or scalp psoriasis. If it is dandruff it needs regular use of anti dandruff oils and oral medicines
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there, How are you today. We understand your problem. But anything related to skin need an prior examination before commencing to any sort of treatment. So I would suggest you to consult a experience and well versed dermatologist of your locality so that you Mau get better help. Thank you