Pigmentation
Iam suffering from hyper pigmentation problem for 8years...now it has been increased..please prescribe me some effective remedies..and also iam suffering from drandruff problem because of tis i have hairfall problem..please please help me.

Dr. Divyasri
Ayurveda 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Which part of d body u hav hyperpigmentation? Is it only on one part or whole body. It may be related to ur lifestyle. Depending on these details treatment can be decided. Regarding ur dandruff U shud get it checked whether it is dandruff or scalp psoriasis. If it is dandruff it needs regular use of anti dandruff oils and oral medicines

Hello there, How are you today. We understand your problem. But anything related to skin need an prior examination before commencing to any sort of treatment. So I would suggest you to consult a experience and well versed dermatologist of your locality so that you Mau get better help. Thank you