I have developed severly dry patches around the corners of my mouth. They itch and sometimes burn too. The patches are getting darker and larger. I dont understand the condition. Should i go to a skin clinic or visit a dermatologist?
50 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rasya Dixit
Dermatologist 14 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

Hi You seem to be having peri oral eczema. This may be because of change in tooth paste, dental treatment or vitamin deficiency. Please meet a dermatologist who can help you find the best treatment
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.