I have Dark patches on face below and on the side of cheeks.seems like sunburns and dark circles and dull skin
23 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello there we understand your feeling and your concern about your skin. Just do not worry but we would like to felonious about the difference between the sunburn and normal patches. Sunburn gives pink spots spread over forehead, cheeks, etc.. And the patches will be in small.sizes scattered all over the face. So just consult a dermatologist of your locality for your help. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.