I had d problem of pigmentation since 1 yr on my cheeks and hav been consulting 3/4 doctors but its not cured
37 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harsha
General Physician Bangalore
Hi there...I can understand your concern. It would have been better if you had posted a photo of the pigmentation. At your age, you are problem suffering from melasma. You should first understand that it is very difficult to completely cure melasma. It's etiology is related to hormonal variation. Also it can increase on exposure to sunlight. So using a sunscreen is must. Consult a dermatologist so that they can diagnose correctly and treat accordingly.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.