Hi I have Acne problem (pigmentation) on my face since past 5-6 years. I had consulted many doctors but was in vain. Could you please provide me the best skin specialist doctor who are experienced in this particular field.
views-icons 18 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Pigmentation

doctor profile image
Hi. I guess there's some confusion. Acne problem is different from pigmentation. However, acne can leave behind spots or post inflammatory hyperpigmentation. A variety of treatments are available for both problems including creams, oral medications, medicinal peels, lasers. A dermatologist will be able to help you in this but it's important for one to know that no problem can improve overnight and you will improve over sessions of treatment/ over few weeks of use of medications.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?