Physical and body

Hi, my name is ujwal. I am overweight. I'm studying in college and I feel that I am weighing more than others. What can I do to lose my weight???.. I have another problem.. I had a small accident when I was on a vacation and I hurt my nose. I feel that it is slightly crooked. I asked my parents and they said that it was fine. When I take pics I come to know it is very crooked. What can I do about it? Can I fix my nose without any surgery? Please help me out..
views-icons 26 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Physical and body

doctor profile image
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
20 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | ENT/ Otolaryngologist
About your nose, I can help you. Drop in to my clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar(easily navigable on Google Maps) with your parent for a clinical examination for me to plan a custom solution for your problem to give you the best nose, both functionally and aesthetically.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?