Phymosis problem

Long time I am not able to open my fore skin and front part it is almost close,,,during the time of urine it is bulging,,, without circumcision any other treatment is there,,,please help me,,
views-icons 69 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

hi, there s no medical treatment for phimosis. consult ur surgeon , obtain date and get it  operated  as soon as possible
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?