Phototherapy
Hello doctor my baby is 2.5 month old she went under phototherapy when she was of 2 week old bcs of jaundice she was also under nicu bcs of low birth weight ..after therapy she has become very dark she was fair at the time of birth.. What shall I do for her skin ?

Hello there. I can understand your concern. This is not something to worry. She will get fair as time passes by. This is not going to be her permanant skin color. Just breast feed her peoperly and till six months do not give her anything apart from breast milk. Even water is not required. And is possible continue breast feeding as long as you can. Best regards. De. Anil kumar jain.