Phisiotherapy for running
Hi, I am practising for half marathon and run around 20 KM on weekend. After running I have pain in my calf muscles is it normal ? Though I have all my tests done like TSH vitamin D and all are normal. Wanted to know should I go for some phisiotherapy tonensure my muscles are in good condition ? Also what type of diet I should prefer as I am practising for half marathon. Regards Vibhore

Hello there we understand your feeling and your pain and hope the pain of yours is not bothering you too much. It is common with very one who runs a marathon there would a bit of pain atleast. To be precise your pain is more intense let's assume like that. Before straying any marathon 1 st and basic need is to stretch your muscles legs atleast for 20 mins. You.May have practiced running many time Times but they are incompletely strong when they ate nit subjected for stretching. so try running after stretching and also do it after running too. You'll see improvement by yourself. if that is mot working then consult a physiotherapist. Thank you