Phimosis skin related

Got married 4 months ago. Recently, two weeks back I was not able to retract my fore skin. I tried to retract it forcefully. It was painful, white colour substance was produced underneath the foreskin and on the penis head.i consulted a general physician who described my condition as phimosis and prescribed soframycin and phexin. Still the problem persists. Am able to pull back the fore skin when there is no erection with a lil bit of pain. It seem quite impossible to pull back when it is erected. It has been three weeks now. Still the irritation and retraction problem persists.when I wash the foreskin with water, I can carefully retract it. But when it becomes dry, the skin crackles and it very painful. Please help

Well he'll we thank you for coming with the diagnosis and making our work easy to help you. Primarily you need to know that prognosis is a pure.of surgical case and you should have consulted a general surgeon and let's assumethat you didn't know whom to consult but after getting diagnosed you where I. Conservative treatment. It is never late just consult one have a discussion with him. Thank you.