Phimosis-postcircumcision

Hi there ! I got circumcised three months back. The healing has been good, but I see a small ballon size inflation near the incision area ( though the stitches has been dissolved). Do I need to worried about this ? My doc had given me medicines Manxtra cream, Horney goat weed and antioxidants tablets which I have been taking for the last 10 days but don't see any progress. I am still unable to penetrate during sex. I am worried I did consult online and was asked to take da sutra 30x tablets. Can I use it ? Is it a Viagra. Is there any alternatives. I'm worried because it's been 1.5 yrs I've been married and not able to perform. I still anxious, and tensed. I am also a smoket. Trying to quit. Any suggestions would be help. Thanks you

Dr. Thrilok G.K.
Sexologist 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Its advised not to have intercourse when you got inflammation in glans penis. 1st inflammation should be reduced, later on you can try... Initiate a private chat to get better Ayurvedic solution..