Phimosis-postcircumcision

Hi there ! I got circumcised three months back. The healing has been good, but I see a small ballon size inflation near the incision area ( though the stitches has been dissolved). Do I need to worried about this ? My doc had given me medicines Manxtra cream, Horney goat weed and antioxidants tablets which I have been taking for the last 10 days but don't see any progress. I am still unable to penetrate during sex. I am worried I did consult online and was asked to take da sutra 30x tablets. Can I use it ? Is it a Viagra. Is there any alternatives. I'm worried because it's been 1.5 yrs I've been married and not able to perform. I still anxious, and tensed. I am also a smoket. Trying to quit. Any suggestions would be help. Thanks you

Doctor Answers (1) on Phimosis-postcircumcision

Dr. Thrilok G.K.
3 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Sexologist

INR 250 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Its advised not to have intercourse when you got inflammation in glans penis. 1st inflammation should be reduced, later on you can try... Initiate a private chat to get better Ayurvedic solution..