Pft test suggestion pls
Dear dr,Done pft test result is pre medication report indicates small airway obstruction as FEF 25 -75 %PRED OR PEFR% PRED < 70 moderate restriction as(FEV1/FVC) %PRED > 95 and FVC% PRED < 64 please suggest me and done xray,blood test both showing normal only my symptoms are cold for 3 months coming and going,headache,while coughing eyes went as red felling mild lung pain,no fever if I am taking medicine for cold it will go for an week

Dr. Manju Lihala

Please consult a doctor who can examine you and advise as it difficult to advise without examining you. You can consult a Pulmonologist for your problem.