Personal problem

I sneeze every morning non stop , is it a allergy? every morning my nose get blocked and feels like i am having cold but it is not really there.

Doctor Answers (1) on Personal problem

Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello, it seems you are having allergic rhinitis,often called hay fever, occurs when yourimmune system overreacts to particles in the air that you breathe-you are allergic to them. Your immune system attacks the particles in your body, causing symptoms such as sneezing and a runny nose. The particles are called allergens, which simply make you sneeze again and again, especially after you wake up in the morning.You have a runny nose and postnasal drip yellowish if you get a nasal or sinus infection.Your eyes are watery and itchy.Your ears, nose, and throat are itchy. You probably know that pollens from trees, grasses, and weeds cause allergic rhinitis. Many people have allergies to dust mites, animal dander, cockroaches, and mold as well. Things in the workplace, such as cereal grain, wood dust, chemicals,can also cause allergic rhinitis. There is no cure for allergic rhinitis. One of the best things you can do is to avoid the things that cause your allergies. You may need to clean your house often to get rid of dust, animal dander, or molds. Or you may need to stay indoors when pollen counts are high.