Personal problem

I am 22 year old but my penis is not grown that much it has to be. Its like a child's penis. My front skin of penis is not easily moving front and back. How to improve the size of penis? I know growing stops at 18 years but I want some solution help me please Or suggest me any specialised doctor dealing with this prob
views-icons 28 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

You need to be evaluated in detail for hypogonadism causing low hormonal levels resulting in inadequate development of genitalia...You might not have measured the size properly as there are standard techniques to measure it..you will require investigations such as testosterone levels etc...Consult nearest urologist they will do the needful.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?