Persistent cough

I am having coughing from past 6 months .. I got an xray that time and chest was clear. coughing has no relief till now .. it's basically an intermittent cough and mostly increases after meals. And sometimes coughing is to the extent of vomit .my diet is normal. Sometimes coughing is normal for 1-2 days but comes again

Doctor Answers (1) on Persistent cough

Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello,It could be upper respiratory tract infection. There are multiple allergies that can cause cough and we have to blame our changing lifestyle and the kind of urbanised environment we live in for that. One get allergies due to multiple things that float around us all the time such as – House dust mites,Inhalants that we contract at work,The kind of food we eat, especially sour food items,Pollution. In your case it could food allergy.You better avoid allergen. Consult ENT specialist .