Persistent Cough
Hi, I am 28 year old. Physically I am fit and always have a good appetite and good health. But I suffer from cough always. Sometimes it's very very less and sometimes it's unbearable. If I take ice cream or get into cold environment where temperature is very low I got cough quickly. I never get rid with this cough. It's sometimes very high or low but it is always present. Broxy SF is one cough syrup which help reducing high cough but nothing finishes it completly. Its been more then 10 years now since I identify myself facing this cough issue. Kindly guide what shall I do to cure it permanently.

Hello..... You shouldn't eat ice creams during cold season... Some of the viruses that cause the common colds are seasonal, occurring more frequently during cold or wet weather,you must be careful during cold season. Take steam inhalation and gargle with salt water... Drink lukewarm water...