Persistent acne
Hi, I have an issue of consistent acne since many years. I have consulted a dermatologist but he always prescribes heavy antibiotics to get rid of this issue. But due to certain issues related to my stomach in the past, my gastroenterologist has advised me not to take any of those antibiotics and he his right because every time I consume them, the discomfort level is quite high in my body. Please suggest any other treatment or some daily care to be taken in order to keep avne under control.

Dr. Abhishek Pilani
Dermatologist 7 yrs exp Mumbai

Use topical creams to avoid post inflam pig and scarr8ng Change ur dietary habits Avoid dairy products