Permature Ejaculation

I have been masturbating since 15 years. my age 31. i have been married 1 month ago. I can't able to have sex because of not getting full erection and early discharge. Only in 5 sec after touch my penis to my wife vigina its discharging. pls advice me wat medicine should i take to get cure?

Doctor Answers (1) on Permature Ejaculation

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Depending on the cause and severity of your erectile dysfunction and any underlying health conditions, you might have various treatment options. Your doctor can explain the risks and benefits of each treatment and will consider your preferences. Your partner's preferences also might play a role in your treatment choices.
Both psychological and biological factors can play a role in premature ejaculation.  premature ejaculation is a common and treatable condition. Medications, counseling and sexual techniques that delay ejaculation — or a combination of these — can help improve sex for you and your partner.

Consult sex therapist...