Peripheral artery disease

My mother have breathing issue when she is sleeping flat without a elevated head rest. She had breathing issue post angiogram and just before the peripheral angiogram. So the doctors are reluctant about the surgeries. She is diabetic and have injury in the right toe. Severe leg pain and arteries in legs are blocked and

Doctor Answers (3) on Peripheral artery disease

Hi, got ur concern to boost mom's health n fitness!! its vataj issue n sure ayurveda avail advantage can u consider to be with ayurved for 21 days then ur free to choose just meet any of ayurveda college Hospital. May be asked to follow Basti, kayasekam, pottali or nasyam...
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Treatment for peripheral artery disease has two major goals. The first is to manage symptoms, such as leg pain, so that you can resume physical activities. The second is to stop the progression of atherosclerosis throughout your body to reduce your risk of heart attack and stroke.

Kindly consult Vascular surgeon for further evaluation and treatment...

Dr. Gurudatta H K Bangalore | Yoga and Naturopathy
Need to consult once and only then any advise can be given. I deal with Acupuncture therapy.