Periods problem
I am having some vaginal itching and buring sensation and excess of fluid discharge since last 3-4 days.... And my period date was 16 and still I not get started with my periods... I had sex this month on 7th but that was safe and precautions were taken... I am using clean and dry cream for the vagina still its not showing any result...what problem I am exactly suffering from?? Please tell me with the solutions

Dr. Shyama Nivas
Gynecologist 9 yrs exp Patna

You are suffering from vaginal infection.consult ur gynaecologist for proper examination.itching can also occur due to fungal infection.so take antigungal t/t.and do ur pregnancy test to confirm whether u r pregnant or not....