Periods not stopping
I was advised meprate to stop my periods i had it 3 days and my periods stopped so i left it but they started again after a week... Do i need to take the full course for 7 days to stop my periods??

Dr. Harisha N L

I understand your problem the possible causes are polyps, fibroids,ovarian dysfunction,. Some blood coagulation disorders — such as von Willebrand's disease etc,uterine cancer, ovarian cancer and cervical cancer etc...Consult nearest gynecologists for clinical examination and evaluation they will do the needful.