Periods missed
I had been physical with my friend on 1st week of september...after that i had periods on regular schedule around 23rd september...but i have missed periods on october..can there be chances of me to be pregnant..or its normal????

Hi..... Periods can be delayed for a single cycle or it can be delayed in every cycle. If the delay is in only a single cycle, the most likely cause is a temporary cause like stress. If the periods are delayed but regular in every cycle, then the chances are that the woman has a naturally long menstrual cycle and that this delay in her periods is normal for her ....