Periods issue
I have very minor lump in my breast and today I am having periods so I need to confirm can I take meftal spas...as I am having doubts that it can affect any harmonal change and affect lump in breast

Tab. Meftal spas will have no adverse effect on breast lump;but otherwise you need to keep a watch on the breast lump,monitor the size and other symptoms closely-keep doing frequent self examination,and see for any other symtoms -ask 98 11 0 31 6 56

+133
Chat with a doctor
Hello.. Well mefthal Spas is anti spasmodic drug..You can take it...It will not cause any hormonal changes...And about the breast lump I would suggest you to consult a surgeon and get it examined..Might be fibroadenoma which is common at your age.  .
the lump may require further evaluation depending on the size and other related signs