Periods delayed
A friend of mine had intercourse wid his bf on 25th December. She took Ipill widin 26 hrs...her date of next period was 20th January. It didn't happen till now. Is there any fear that she's pregnant? Or periods is delayed due to ipill? Please help!!

Hi, I poll is effective upto 95 % in first 24 hours. Nothing to worry. Because if high progesterone contact of I pill such thing can happen.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+155
Chat with a sexologist
Hi Delayed periods is side effect of ocp.. nothing to worry..