Periods delay
My periods got delayed by 10 days every month.i want to know the reason..and I have to gone through severe stomach pain during my periods

Dr. Harisha N L

it may occur in women who have diabetes or thyroid problems. It is also common in women with high levels of a protein called prolactin in their blood...it can be the side effects of certain drugs like oral contraceptives,antipsychotics,antiepileptics...it may be due to poly cystic ovarian disease as well....Menstrual cramps may be caused by identifiable problems, such as endometriosis or uterine fibroids. Treating any underlying cause is key to reducing the pain...Consult nearest gynecologists they will do the needful.