Period problem
I had period on 22nd april again i am having period on 07th may, i have taken contraceptive pill (ipill) on 28 april and 1 st may

Dr. Shyama Nivas
Gynecologist 8 yrs exp Patna

I pill is a high dose hormonal pill.it can cause withdrawal bleeding due to hormonal imbalance.so it will be better to take regular oral contaceptive pill than i-pill.or you can use barrier method also.

Well hello there we understand your problem and your condition. Taking contraceptive pill on your own without any prescription may also cause irregular menses. Just consult a local gynecologist fir your help. Taking oc pills might be the reason it.may be of other reason too. To know that you need to get examined by her and the treatment would be according to the opinion. Thank you.