Period problem

Hello .Before 3 or 4days I was with my boyfriend we were just spent some quality times in our home. We just kissed nd then he did slight anal sex . we didn't do intercourse but his penis was around vulva maybe lessammount of precum was touched due to touch of penis nd fingering. MY PROBLEM is that my menstrual date was around 28th of may bt still am not having my periods not even any pain too... Will u suggest me wht happnd? Nd what will I do? Am I pregnant ? Bt how it is possible?

Doctor Answers (1) on Period problem

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. I want to know if your periods are always on time? The time of the cycle also matters, you did it in a time when you are not fully fertile, it can be said that you are semi fertile in that time. In semi fertile days, the chances of getting pregnant are less, about 45-50 percent itself. Also you say that he didn't ejaculate inside you so, the chances decreases even further. Just wait for a few days, it may sometimes delay for even upto 15 days. Don't need to worry about it. May be next time, you can use something called a CONDOM. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.