Period pain problem

I m suffuring frm period pain prblm and its, too much what should i do??? at that time i cnt wlk proprly its, to much pain please give, some suggestion what should i do???
views-icons 21 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Period pain problem

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
Bangalore | General Physician
Hello, Dysmenorrhea is the medical term for the painful cramps that may occur immediately before or during the menstrual period. Primary dysmenorrhea is another name for common menstrual cramps. Cramps usually begin one to two years after a woman starts getting her period. Pain usually is felt in the lower abdomen or back.  Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs(NSAIDs) are effective in relieving the pain of primary dysmenorrhea.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?