Period duration reduced
My menstrual cycle normally lasts for 3 to 4 days but my last two periods have been of two days only. Please suggest!

Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore

It's a sign of hormone  imbalance.If you  really want to know  the root cause of your problem and heal, please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....
Dr. Sachin Dalal
Gynecologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

Decreased flow during the menses can be because of hormonal imbalance, stress, anxiety and tension. Get a sonography pelvis done and inform. Also check your TSH - ie thyroid hormone levels. In case you have piled on weight recently, that can also cause scanty flow during the menses