Period delay

I don't have my periods on exact date ....sometimes 1 week early or 2 weeks delayed ........if in any month i shift to a new place without priorly having my periods then after shifting there i won't have it. ........my last period was in january 2016 .....not after that

Doctor Answers (3) on Period delay

Dr. Disha Sridhar Bangalore | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Please read my blog on PCOS. Hope that helps.
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Well hello what other doctor has mentioned is totally agreeable but it wont take this time to recover it is time for you consult a gynecologist. For you Angelo as early as possible. Just you don't need worry about it there is cure for every diagnosis and you will have to take one step forward that's it. Thank you
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Your menstrual cycle is under hormonal control. The ovary usually releases one egg (ovulation) each month, and about two weeks after, the uterine lining sheds, resulting in menstruation. If the egg is fertilized, it is implanted into the uterus and menstruation does not occur. However, if ovulation does not occur regularly, the body does not send signals to the uterus to regulate menstruation. Stress, jet lag, lack of sleep and too much exercise can disrupt your hormonal balance and cause a change in your usual menstrual cycle...Consult nearest gynecologists they will do the needful.