Period bleeding dient sto
I am 23 yrs old married women. I get married on nov and i got my period on dec 15 after using duphastrom and after this my period last for more than 2 weeks now i am using norethistrone for last 5 daysbut bleeding doesnt stop. My scaning report and thyroid reports are normal. Why this happns?

Hello there..... I went through your query..... In a normal menstrual cycle, a balance between the hormones estrogen and progesterone regulates the buildup of the lining of the uterus (endometrium), which is shed during menstruation. If a hormone imbalance occurs, mentrual irregularities occurs.... Consult Gynecologist, they will do the needful.....