My wife had undergone a chocolate cyst surgery on 30th August. Her periods have not yet occurred as of 01 Nov. We visited her gynaec 10 days ago and she asked us to wait and watch. Is this expected? What is the average no. of days after periods start occurring again?
Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice
Probable causes of delayed Menses maybe:-
1) Side effect of some Medicines specially Hormonal preparation
2) PCOS - PCOD problem
3) Hormonal Imbalance
5) Server Weakness
7) Insomnia and sleep disorders
8) Allergy and poor Immunity
9) Constipation, Acidity-Gas and Gastritis
10) Obesity, High Lipids and Cholesterol levels
11) High BP and Diabetes
12) Unhealthy food habits
13) Unhealthy Lifestyle
*Correct diagnosis and accordingly proper Comprehensive treatment is ultimate solution for Chronic Disorders
*Treatment of Disease along with its root causes is needed.
1) Digital USG Whole Abdomen and pelvis
*After reports Consult Privately online-Telephone-Video OR Visit personally for proper management.