Perforation During Myomectomy
On 1st Nov I had my second sitting of hystroscopic myomectomy during which perforation happened and to further check doctor did diagnostic laparoscopy. Now I want to know what be the long term effect of perforation on my body? Currently I m having Novolon which my doctor has prescribed for 3 cycles. By when can I plan my pregnancy and by when can I get back to normal life

Consult in person or online. Gaudium women's hospital. Janakpuri.
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
consult me for more discussion on ur problem and treatment