Pensis pain while urinati

Dear sir, While urinating there was slighty pain and burning sensation, i thought as this sumeer seasons due to less take of water it may burn sensation.But next day i saw burnt skin found on my pensis where urine comes. And today when i went for urine , i got stoped and pained a lot after few seconds it came out with pressure and started pain where i cat tollrate the pain . Kindly tell me whther its a major issue pr not wat are the remede to cure it. Regards, XYZ

Doctor Answers (1) on Pensis pain while urinati

2 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician

INR 100 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hello there we understand your feelings your agony but then this symptoms you have explained to us seems like urinary tract infection. Nut then there are whole a lot of reason for burning urination. To sort it.out we need some investigations to be done. Since that is not possible.over a forum like this you need to consult a urologist for your help. Thank you