Pensis pain while urinati

Dear sir, While urinating there was slighty pain and burning sensation, i thought as this sumeer seasons due to less take of water it may burn sensation.But next day i saw burnt skin found on my pensis where urine comes. And today when i went for urine , i got stoped and pained a lot after few seconds it came out with pressure and started pain where i cat tollrate the pain . Kindly tell me whther its a major issue pr not wat are the remede to cure it. Regards, XYZ

Doctor Answers (1) on Pensis pain while urinati

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there we understand your feelings your agony but then this symptoms you have explained to us seems like urinary tract infection. Nut then there are whole a lot of reason for burning urination. To sort it.out we need some investigations to be done. Since that is not possible.over a forum like this you need to consult a urologist for your help. Thank you