Penis swelling

Penis swelling part ,am I use any swell remover cream???or just wait ?? What should I do,i have no pain normally but sometime itching
views-icons 81 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Penis swelling

doctor profile image
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hello my friend I understand the concern towards your genital health... Nothing much to worry as It may be normal to have a bulging vein on and off on the penis at various locations. They disappear as they come. If a vein persists for more than two weeks you must consult your doctor. The only point of consideration is clots in these veins. However the clots make them painful...Consult nearest surgeon they will do the needful.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?