Penis swelling
Penis swelling part ,am I use any swell remover cream???or just wait ?? What should I do,i have no pain normally but sometime itching

Dr. Harisha N L

Hello my friend I understand the concern towards your genital health... Nothing much to worry as It may be normal to have a bulging vein on and off on the penis at various locations. They disappear as they come. If a vein persists for more than two weeks you must consult your doctor. The only point of consideration is clots in these veins. However the clots make them painful...Consult nearest surgeon they will do the needful.