Penis size
My penis size is not big enough to satisfy her. What can be done? Is there medication or something which can help me grow?

Firstly with regards to your penis enlargement issue - The fear that your penis looks too small or is too small to satisfy your partner during sex is common. But studies have shown that most men who think their penises are too small actually have normal-sized penises. Similarly, studies suggest that many men have an exaggerated idea of what constitutes "normal" penis size. Also note it is not the penis size which matters but it is how you perform in bed is more important. THERE ARE NO MEDICATIONS/OIL/CREAM AND TREATMENT AVAILABLE FOR PENIS ENLARGEMENT. SO DONT FALL UNDER THE TRAP OF SOME FRAUDSTER TRYING TO THUG YOU WITH FALSE HOPES.
If you finding it difficult to deal with contact me either online or in person. Would be happy to help you.
Share pics on private chat for better understanding of your problem and advice t Chat now clarify your douts take proper knowledge and Counselling about this first
Hello, let me tell you some facts... There is NO medicines (tablets, capsules, goli, bati, oil, tail, cream, powder, churan, vaccum pumps, tension rings, rings, exercise, yoga. or any other type of medicines or procedures) available in the world that could Increase the size of the penis (i.e. length & girth.. motai of penis). Even if one is ready to spend lacs of Rupees. Size of penis is not important for satisfactory sexual relationships. For this one should have a good hardness in the penis & should take sufficient time before discharge. So please forget about increase in size of penis. If you have any problem in getting hardness in the penis or you are suffering from quick discharge, then you may contact Your Family Doctor or chat with me on my private chat. Or you can contact me in my clinic We can send you the medicines by courier also My website is www.kayakalpinternational.com
Hello, I hope you are doing well in life. Let me give you a brief idea about ur issue. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT NO PILLS OR OILS OR CREAMS CAN INCREASE YOUR PENIS SIZE OR GIRTH. THEY ARE ALL SCAMS AND YOU SHOULD NOT FALL INTO THEM. There are only two scientifically proven methods of increasing penis size. 1. FDA APPROVED PENILE EXTENDER DEVICE- https://www.ohman.in/product/enlargement-pack/ 2. SURGERY- Fat augmentation or Dermal Graft- To know more visit this website- https://iashindia.com/penis-enlargement-surgery-in-india/
My friend women don't achieve orgasm by penetration of penis into vagina. So it doesn't matter how big or small your penis is. An average size penis good enough for intercourse. Women are impressed by man's stamina not the length of the penis. Women experience orgasm through clitoral stimulation. There is no medication with proper scientific evidence that can elongate penis So set aside your inhibitions and prejudices and be happy