Penis related
Since my birth, there is a small ball kind of growth complete with all blood vessels on the tip of my foreskin, it becomes bigger when ever I have an erection. Its so cold to touch it and pains many times. Now I am not sure if I can have a comfortable sex.
17 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Consult nearest urologist for clinical examination they will do the needful
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?